Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Darling Brother Francois with his son Matthew

Francois and Tammy on holiday in the Maldives with Matthew.
Sadly Francois died of a heart attack yesterday morning. We are all so shocked and can't quite believe what is happening. I fly out to Dubai on Thursday and my Mom will too. There will be a memorial service on Saturday and I will be flying home on Sunday.
Please keep Tammy, Matthew and my Mom in your prayers.
I'm going to miss you little brother you are one in a million and I was very fortunate to have had such a fantastic brother. Love you
Renée

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Renee, I am in shock too. I was away and only now had the chance to look at your blog, just when this news come up. How sad! He looks so happy and healthy. Who would have thought! I feel very sorry for you and for your family and I'll be praying for you all. Much love, Lula